Smithsonian Rooster Weathervane – Pure Copper
The rooster is one of the oldest weathervane designs. Now he’s ready to adorn the rooftop of your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo. For over 35 years Good Directions pure copper weathervanes have been unsurpassed in style, quality, and durability – perfect for the house-proud homeowner. Bring The Joy of Outdoor Living℠ to your home with this heirloom-quality piece.
- Exquisite heritage design from our prestigious Smithsonian® Collection; handcrafted by Good Directions artisans.
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, solid brass 18″L directionals and copper globes.
- Assembled Size: 27” L x 40″H x 18″W; Figure-only: 27″L x 22″H x 3″W.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo.
- The Pure Copper finish will age naturally over time.
- Assembly Required