Holiday Sale: Use coupon code Christmas at checkout for 10% off all products. Limited time offer! Shop Now
Our Contact Information
Cupolas n’ More
2601 Plow Road
Birdsboro, PA 19508
(610) 582-3375 fax
- Internet orders may be paid with the following: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and PayPal
- All Cupolas n’ More orders are prepaid before any order ships.
- All credit cards must be issued in the U.S.A.
- Billing address and shipping address must match for orders over $100.00.
- Money orders and checks are subject to additional processing time.
- Cupolas n’ More is required to collect 6% sales tax on all PA state sales.
- Cupolas n’ More does not accept C.O.D. orders.
- Cupolas n’ More does not accept international orders without prior authorization.
- Cupolas n’ More ships within the contiguous 48 states. Call for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and Europe.
- Cupolas n’ More does not ship to P.O. boxes.
- Orders do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- In stock warehouse orders ship within 3 days. Non stock items allow 2-4 weeks.
- For back orders and special order items, Cupolas n’ More will contact you with an estimated shipping date for your order.
Returns and Exchanges
- Items that are unused and in their original packaging may be returned for store credit or a full refund of the item’s purchase price. A 10% handling fee will be deducted.
- Refunds are made based on the item’s value, excluding the shipping and handling.
- Defective merchandise will be exchanged for the same product.
- All exchanges and returns must be requested within 10 days of receiving your order. Returns not meeting this requirement may be refused or subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Please contact Cupolas n’ More at (610) 582-3375 for a return authorization number and instructions.
- All returns and exchanges must have a return authorization number.
- Please report all claims for shortages or damages within 72 hours after delivery. Retain all packaging and materials for inspection if a damaged item is received. Damaged items will be returned free at no expense to you.
- Copper Products will start oxidizing as soon as they are exposed to the elements. It takes many years for copper to turn a patina color.
- To prevent copper products from losing their shine, apply a spray lacquer annually.
- Cupolas and Weathervanes are handcrafted and may vary in appearance and size.